Case Study: LogLogic Brand Refresh
Our client’s challenge:
LogLogic sought an overall rebranding, including a redesigned website, to more effectively promote its market leadership in Log Management and Intelligence. Beyond requesting a fresh, innovative look, easy-to-use navigation, and well-organized structure, site requirements included worldwide appeal to Enterprise and Mid-Market audiences and the inclusion of customer and partner video testimonials.
The Scott Design solution:
Scott Design developed a new web design and site organization that incorporated the vibrancy of a consumer site with the structure of an enterprise site to accurately present LogLogic as an innovative, fast-growing company and to help site visitors find information quickly. Scott Design also developed an online Flash demo to highlight product features and benefits. The content enables visitors to understand the LogLogic story in minutes and encourages them to dive deeper to learn more.
- Award of Distinction, The Communicator Awards—Computer Hardware
- Silver Award, Silicon Valley ADDYs—B2B Website
- Bronze Award, Horizon Interactive Awards—Business to Business
- Silver Award, W3 Awards—Best Structure and Navigation
- Silver Award, W3 Awards—Computer Hardware
- Silver Award, Silicon Valley ADDY Awards—B2B Interactive Media
- Bronze Award, Summit International Awards—Product Demo
- Silver Award, Horizon Interactive Awards—B2B Website
- Bronze Award, Horizon Interactive Awards—Flash