Scott Design redesigned the Adobe Goldmine portal, including new logo and web designs, information architecture, navigation, and improved search functionality. Scott Design also redesigned the WordPress theme for the blog pages, to match the new web design. Scott Design created design templates for collateral and emails—all in the new look of the website.
• Outstanding Achievement Interactive Media Award — Non-Profit Website
• Award of Distinction, Communicator Awards — Association Website
• Silver Davey Award — Association Website
• Bronze Award, Horizon Interactive Awards — Non-Profit Website
• Silver W3 Award — Self Promotion Website
• Bronze Award, Horizon Interactive Awards — Self-Promotion/Portfolio Website
• Award of Distinction, Communicator Awards — Financial Services
• Bronze Award, Summit International Creative Awards — Website Redesign
• Bronze Award, Horizon Interactive Awards — Business to Business Website
Information about putting together an online marketing plan for your business.
• Award of Excellence, Communicator Awards — Cultural Blog
• Silver Award, Summit International Creative Awards — Website Redesign
Scott Design created a logo and overall advertising look highlighting Philip Zahm’s danger-tinged travels to acquire stunning gems in exotic places. Solutions included a corporate identity system, a series of ads, and a high-level “romance” brochure, designed to appeal to jewelry stores as well as high-end customers.
• Best in Class, The Interactive Media Awards — Financial Services
• Emerging Media Leader Award — Corporate Website
• Award of Distinction, The Communicator Awards — Website Structure and Navigation
• Gold Award, MarCom Awards — Web Interactive Capabilities
• Silver Award, Silicon Valley ADDYs — B2B Website
• Silver Award, Davey Awards — Financial Services Website
• Silver Award, Davey Awards — Website Navigation
As chief marketing officer, you are responsible for “the celebrity styling” of your company, whether you manage it yourself or delegate the task to a brand director.
AdAge takes a look at mobile advertising and its best uses today. In the current economic downturn, the instant response offered by mobile computing, including click-to-call and click-to-SMS, offer the concrete results advertisers are demanding for their investments. Screen sizes and resolutions are still too small to offer a true branding experience on mobile, though [...]